Friday, 15 January 2016

New years resolutions? Nah

So it's 2016 wahoo!

A new year brings new chances, new opportunities, and the way things are going, a killer new track from the Bieber himself (I know who knew we'd all love him).

Although I think it's GREAT we all make new years resolutions- lose weight, stop smoking, give up chocolate (oh no that's lent), you get what I mean, I do however feel that we should all make changes that we really want for the whole year, not just for the 'new year'. Make a resolution to get a pay rise in your job, to cut down on your sugar intake, walk more, meet your friends more for coffee, go to the cinema more, actually go to the zoo (maybe that's just me), and anything that will make you happy and healthy all year round.

I know we all hate that saying YOLO (it's so 2015), but it's true you do only live once. Make changes and resolutions for you and your happiness. You are your only competition, and your only aim this year should be: to be a better person than I was in 2015.

Now go forth and conquer!!

Laters,
TGITBDG x

No comments:

Post a Comment